2022 NYSBA Annual Meeting
Registration is now open for our Virtual Annual Meeting taking place January 18- January 28, 2022.
Take advantage of Early Bird pricing and register before December 31, 2021
All Section, Committee, and Task Force programs will be delivered virtually, allowing you to earn the quality CLE you have come to expect from NYSBA wherever you choose. With over 30 individual programs being offered, there is certainly something for everyone!
You can attend the Presidential Summit, the Constance Baker Motley Symposium & Awards, and/or the Annual Meeting of the Association virtually.
For more details, and to view the full schedule and agendas, please visit: www.nysba.org/am2022
If you are ready to register for your virtual programs, click on the registration link to the right and follow the prompts.
- January 18, 2022
- January 28, 2022
- 8:00 AM
- 8:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education
- Antitrust Law Section
- Family Law Section
- Torts, Insurance, & Compensation Law Section
- Trial Lawyers Section
- Elder Law & Special Needs Section
- Criminal Justice Section
- Environmental & Energy Law Section
- Real Property Law Section
- Young Lawyers Section
- Tax Section
- Trusts & Estates Law Section
- Local and State Government Law Section
- Labor & Employment Law Section