Basics of Surrogate Court Accounting (Webinar)
Join us for this webinar, Basics of Surrogate Court Accounting, a special NYSBA CLE webinar presented by Nicole L. Clouthier, Esq. with Cioffi, Slezak, Wildgrube P.C.and Lisa Rispoli, CPA, AEP, TEP, a Partner and Trust & Estate Services Leader at Grassi Advisors and Accountants.
With over 30 years of experience in accounting, estate planning and gift, estate and trust taxation, Lisa Rispoli works with clients, attorneys and their other professional advisors to develop estate plans to transfer family, businesses and personal wealth to the next generation and to charitable organizations. In this highly interactive webinar, Lisa and Nicole will explain the basic workings and format of Surrogate Court accounting in New York state to help you better serve your clients. They will explain the difference between informal and formal accounting and provide a general overview of the Uniform Principal and Income Act and how it effects the Surrogate Court accounting procedures. Get answers to your questions and a better understanding of what you need to know to work more effectively with accountants that prepare accounting for the Surrogate Court.
- To understand the basic workings of Surrogate Court accounting and why it is important.
- To understand the difference between informal and formal accounting procedures.
- To learn about the New York state format of accounting in the Surrogate Courts.
- To learn the general overview of the Uniform Principal and Income Act and how it effects the Surrogate Court accounting procedures.
Thank you to our Sponsor!
- November 6, 2020
- 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Nicole L. Clouthier, Esq., Cioffi · Slezak · Wildgrube P.C.
- Lisa Rispoli, Grassi & Co.
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education