Bringing Employees Back To The Office: Key Steps And Preparations For Law Firms (Webinar)
Easing stay-at-home restrictions and allowing businesses to open to the public is soon on the horizon.
Returning to normal operations will require a review of policies and procedures to bring employees back safely and comply with new legal requirements and guidance. All businesses, including law firms, will have to consider practices such as medical screenings, cleaning protocols, workplace adjustments to provide social distancing, personal protective equipment for employees, privacy issues, and training on new policy changes. Preparation and Planning are key. Register today and learn more.
Key topics to be discussed:
• What you need to know about re-opening in NYS. What’s on the horizon and what is a work plan for re-opening
• Key steps you need to prepare your firm to re-open in the future – It’s more than just buying face masks
• Implementation of policies and procedures to protect employees and businesses
• What is the “New” normal and what changes are needed in your workplace environment
• Best practices to minimize legal exposure after employees return to work
- May 8, 2020
- 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Louis P. DiLorenzo, Esq., Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC
- Marian C. Rice, Esq., Moderator | L'Abbate, Balkan, Colavita & Contini, L.L.P.
- Jill Rosenberg, Esq., Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Loren Gesinsky, Esq., Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- Committee On Law Practice Management