COVID-19 Insurance Primer For Entertainment Attorneys: Business Interruption And Event Cancellation Coverage (Webinar)
As COVID-19 has dramatically impacted the New York entertainment industry, insurance concerns are at the forefront of survival for entertainment businesses of all sizes. In particular, policies focused on event cancellation and business interruption coverage are top of mind for discussion and debate. Questions about which claims will be paid out to entertainment businesses involving television, film, theatre, art, and music are currently unanswered. The resolution of these coverage disputes is unpredictable at best and will be driven by litigation, ADR, and potentially new legislation. Join us for a deep dive into this important insurance topic with a particular focus on the New York entertainment industry.
This program is co-sponsored by the New York State Bar Association's Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law Section and JAMS.
- July 14, 2020
- 12:00 PM
- 1:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Peter H. Woodin, Esq. - MODERATOR - JAMS ADR
- Lorelie S. Masters, Esq. - Andrews Kurth
- Laura A. Foggan, Esq. - Crowell & Moring LLP
- Kenneth D. Freundlich, Esq. - Freundlich Law
- John Rogers, Esq. - The Ambassador Theatre Group
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law Section