Cybersecurity For Lawyers: Is Your Firm Safe From Cyber Attacks?
According to the American Bar Association, 25% of law firms experienced a cyber breach in 2021. Cyber attacks are on the rise and continue to destroy businesses and reputations across the country. In this webinar, you will learn the 5 critical steps needed to protect your firm and confidential client information from malicious cyber attacks. These crucial steps will dramatically increase your overall security stance and will lessen the chances of you becoming a victim to cybercriminals.
If you are having any trouble registering, or getting into your NYSBA account, please contact our Member Resource Center team at 800-582-2452.
CLE SINGLE DAY PROGRAMS (Live, Webcast, Webinars & Video Replays)
Cancellations received more than 3 days from the scheduled program date 100% refund
Cancellations received between 0-3 days from the scheduled program date 100% refund (less the $25 cancellation fee)
Cancellations received after the scheduled program date No refund
- December 1, 2022
- 10:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
- Virtual Participation
- Speaker: Ronald Hedges, Member, Dentons' Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice
- Speaker: Tom Kirkham, Founder and CEO, IronTech Security
- Commercial & Federal Litigation Section
- Electronic Discovery Committee (Commercial And Federal Litigation)
- Social Media & New Communication Technologies (Commercial & Federal Litigation)
- Privacy, Data Security And Information Technology Litigation Committee
- Committee On Technology And The Legal Profession
- Committee On Law Practice Management