Diversity in Law & Technology: A Panel Discussion on Nontraditional Career Paths
The Technology and the Legal Profession Committee presents this first part of a series on Diversity in Law & Technology. The intersection of law and technology presents a wide range of career opportunities for attorneys, including those pursuing nontraditional career paths. Diverse perspectives are necessary to drive innovation and historically excluded and underrepresented members of the legal community are leading the way. Whether you are exploring your options as a law student or young attorney, or considering a career change, join us to hear from our diverse panelists on their path to becoming legal technology founders.
Emilee Sahli, Founder and Attorney, Sahli Law, PLLC
Anmol Sahai, Founder and CEO, Akroda
This program is free for NYSBA Law Student Members (price reflected upon checkout).
- April 12, 2022
- 3:00 PM
- 5:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Jacqueline Schafer, Founder and CEO, Clearbrief
- Moderator: Emilee Sahli, Founder and Attorney, Sahli Law, PLLC
- Anmol Sahai, Founder and CEO, Akroda
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education
- Committee on Technology and the Legal Profession
- Committee on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion