EASL MBLC 2020 Conference: Music Industry 2020 (Webinar)
EASL Section Member Price: only $25
Not an EASL Section Member? Call MRC to sign up: 1-800-582-2452
Part One: Income Streams/Pre-COVID and Post-COVID
This two-part session will begin with an assessment of the impact of the pandemic on music industry income streams, focusing on music publishing and recorded music.
- Jared Leibowitz, Esq., General Counsel, Vydia, Inc.
- Lisa A. Alter, Esq., Alter, Kendrick & Baron LLP
- Tamara Milagros-Butler, Esq., Myman Greenspan Fox Rosenberg Mobasser Younger & Light LLP
- Bobby Rosenbloum, Esq., Greenberg Traurig LLP
- Alison Smith, Esq., BMI
Part Two: Music Industry Today and Tomorrow
For the second half of this panel, we will discuss the present state of the music industry and its possible futures, with a focus on live-streams and digital platforms, and the prognosis for getting back to the Garden.
- Neeta Ragoowansi, Esq., Co-Founder/SVP, Bus.Dev & Legal Affairs NYPREX
- Julia Massimino, VP Global Policy, SoundExchange
- Peter Shapiro, Owner, Brooklyn Bowl, Capitol Theatre, Garcia’s
- Jeff Walker, Esq., EVP/Head of Bus/Leg Affairs, Global Digital – Sony Music
MBLC Program Chairs:
Joyce Dollinger, Esq. | Alter, Kendrick & Baron, LLP
Christopher Hull | Citrin Cooperman
Marc Jacobson, Esq. | Marc Jacobson, PC
Diane Krausz, Esq. | Law Office of Diane Krausz
Jared Leibowitz, Esq. | Vydia, Inc.
Paul LiCalsi, Esq. | Reitler Kailas & Rosenblatt LLC
Stephen Rodner | Pryor Cashman LLP
Rosemarie Tully, Esq. | Rosemarie Tully, PC
Thank You to our MBLC Sponsors!
- November 13, 2020
- 12:30 PM
- 2:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law Section