EASL Music Business And Law Conference 2022 – Session Three
Music Licensing in the Metaverse – The same as it ever was, or adapting current licensing models for these virtual worlds, or a new paradigm altogether? This panel will take a closer look at how music is licensed in the Metaverse and what the future may hold.
Won’t You Be My Neighbor – The Right That is So Important to our Global Musical Village
This panel of industry leaders will discuss legislative, policy business and economic changes across the globe effecting the master performance and neighboring rights income streams and how United States Recording Artists and Copyright Owners get paid for these important rights.
Don’t miss out on the full experience of our 2022 Music Business Law Conference!
Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law Section Music Business Law Conference 2022
Register for the final session today!
NOVEMBER 17, 2022 – Hybrid
EASL Music Business and Law Conference Session Four:
– Litigation Update on the Music Front
– Music Valuations
- November 10, 2022
- 12:00 PM
- 2:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Imraan Farukhi, Esq., Moderator, Syracuse University
- Chris Hull, CPA, Citrin Cooperman
- Kendall A. Minter, Esq., Speaker, Greenspoon Marder, LLP, Atlanta
- Deborah Mannis-Gardner, Speaker, DMG Clearances
- Dan Millington, PPL UK Ltd, London
- Wade Metzler, Corporate Development, Sound Exchange, Los Angeles
- Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law Section