EASL Music Business And Law Conference 2022 – Session Two
1) Ethics- How Many Hats – Lawyer as Manager and Other Potential Conflicts
2) That’s The Ticket! Ticket Pricing (and Issues) for Concerts and Broadway
This panel will focus on event ticketing including general structure, dynamic pricing, and debacles, from various perspectives.
Don’t miss out on the full experience of our 2022 Music Business Law Conference!
Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law Section Music Business Law Conference 2022
Register for the upcoming sessions today!
NOVEMBER 10, 2022 – Virtual
EASL Music Business and Law Conference Session Three:
– Music Licensing in The Metaverse
– Neighboring Rights
NOVEMBER 17, 2022 – Hybrid
EASL Music Business and Law Conference Session Four:
– Litigation Update on the Music Front
– Music Valuations
- November 3, 2022
- 12:00 PM
- 2:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Diane Krausz, Esq., Moderator, Law Office Of Diane Krausz
- Nicole Hyland, Esq., Speaker, Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz PC
- Joseph L. Serling, Esq., Speaker, Serling Rooks Hunter McKoy Worob & Averill LLP
- Barry Skidelsky, Moderator, Barry Skidelsky Household
- Josh Baron, Speaker, Relix Magazine
- Greg Arst, Speaker, Tanna Inc.
- Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law Section
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education