EASL Spring 2021 Meeting: Entertainment Year In Review 2021
Thank You To Our Sponsor
The fourth and final panel in the EASL Spring Meeting webinar series for 2021.
Professor Stan Soocher provides his highly anticipated and thoroughly loved annual review, with the 2021 panel focusing on one of the most unique years we have had to date.
As in previous reviews, this presentation will take a practical look at recent, notable court decisions impacting the entertainment industry throughout the past year. These cases cover, among other topics, music, film, TV, video games, digital media, and legal liabilities for industry lawyers.
- June 24, 2021
- 12:00 PM
- 1:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Panelist: Professor Stan Soocher, Esq., Professor, College of Arts & Media | Department of Music & Entertainment Industry Studies, UC Denver
- Program Chair: Steven Richman, Esq., Co-Chair, EASL Copyright and Trademark Committee
- Section Chair: Barry Werbin, Esq., Chair, EASL Section
- Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law Section
- Copyright And Trademark Committee