EASL Spring 2021 Meeting: Reopening New York’s Entertainment, Sports And Related Venues
Thank You To Our Sponsor
The second in a series of four panels for the EASL Spring Meeting.
This 1.5 credit CLE program will discuss the changing legal and regulatory framework as well as the practical considerations for the reopening of sports, entertainment and hospitality venues as New York and other jurisdictions emerge from the COVID 19 pandemic restrictions we have all endured since March 2020.
A distinguished panel of four attorneys who ably represent New York State Government, the New York Mets, the Broadway League and Legends Hospitality during this critical time will share their knowledge and actual experiences during this program.
Steven Richman, Esq., Co-Chair of EASL’s Legislation Committee
David Cohen, Esq., General Counsel for the New York Mets
Tom Ferrugia, Esq., Director of Government Affairs for the Broadway League
Elizabeth Fine, Esq., General Counsel for NYS Empire State Development Corporation
Tim Lamoriello, Esq., General Counsel for Legends Hospitality
- June 8, 2021
- 12:30 PM
- 1:45 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Program Chair;Moderator: Steven Richman, Esq., Co-Chair, EASL Legislation Committee
- Panelist: David Cohen, Esq., General Counsel, New York Mets
- Panelist: Tom Ferrugia, Esq., Director of Government Affairs for the Broadway League
- Panelist: Elizabeth Fine, Esq., General Counsel for NYS Empire State Development Corporation
- Panelist: Tim Lamoriello, Esq., General Counsel for Legends Hospitality
- Section Chair: Barry Werbin, Esq., EASL Section Chair
- Legislation Committee (Entertainment, Arts, and Sports Law)