Elder Law & Special Needs Section Virtual Summer Meeting Series: Session I: Practice Management During A Pandemic (Webinar)
Join us for Part One in our Four Part Summer Webinar Series:
PRACTICE MANAGEMENT DURING A PANDEMIC
1:00 – 1:15 pm
Introductions & Chair’s Update
1:20 – 2:10 pm
CARES ACT Loans: PPP Management and Forgiveness – 1.0 LPM
2:25 – 3:15 pm
Financial Firm Management and Building a Legal Team – 1.0 LPM
3:30 – 3:55 pm
Labor & Employment Issues with Virtual Practice and Returning to an Office – .5 LPM
4:10 – 5:25 pm
Working from Anywhere – Attorney Experiences in the Cloud – 1.5 LPM
Additional Programming later in June and July. Attend All Four Programs or Select Those of Your Choosing:
Part Two: June 23, 2020 – 1 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.: Changes in Financial and Legal Landscape
Part Three: July 7, 2020 – 1 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.: Advanced Health Care Directives – Beyond the Basics
Part Four: July 21, 2020 – 1 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.: Medicaid Changes
Elder Law & Special Needs Section Chair:
Matthew J. Nolfo, Esq., Matthew J. Nolfo & Associates, Inc., New York City
Summer Series Program Co-Chairs:
Alexis Gruttaduria, Esq., Tarter, Krinsky & Drogan, LLP, New York City
Moira S. Laidlaw, Esq., Hollis, Laidlaw & Simon, P.C., Mount Kisco
Special Discounts for Elder Law & Special Needs Section Members:
Attend First Three Programs and Receive Free Registration to the Final Program in the Series.
Section Members Employed at Non-Profits or Admitted 5 Years or Less Receive Additional Discount.
To Receive the Non-Profit Rate, Section Members must register via phone: 800-582-2452.
- June 9, 2020
- 1:00 PM
- 5:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Britt Burner, Esq., Burner Law Group P.C.
- Timothy C. O'Rourke, Esq., O'Rourke Seaman LLP
- Lauren C. Enea, Esq., Enea, Scanlan & Sirignano, LLP
- Speaker: Daniel R. Miller, Esq., Miller & Miller Law Group PLLC
- William D. Pfeiffer, Esq., The Pfeiffer Law Firm PLLC
- Speaker: Yana Feldman, Esq., Yana Feldman & Associates, PLLC
- Speaker: Eli A. Rudolph, Esq., Tarter Krinsky & Drogin LLP
- Speaker: David Simon, Esq., Hollis Laidlaw & Simon, P.C.
- Speaker: Vincent J. Russo, Esq., Russo Law Group, PC
- Speaker: Scott Silverberg, Esq., Law Office of Stephen J. Silverberg, P.C.
- Moira S. Laidlaw, Esq., Hollis Laidlaw & Simon, P.C.
- Alexis R. Gruttadauria, Esq., Tarter Krinsky & Drogin LLP
- Elder Law & Special Needs Section