Emergency Lawyering: A Discussion With The General Counsel To Mayors
Join General Counsel to Mayors of major US cities (Dallas, Los Angeles, NYC, Philadelphia) as they discuss the emergency lawyering in the time of COVID-19. These leading public interest attorneys – Kapil Longani (NYC), Carlos Singer (CA), Chris Caso (Dallas), and Diana Cortes (Philadelphia) – will take you behind the scenes of their cities’ COVID-19 response efforts, sharing lessons learned, best practices, and a vision for the future.
This one-hour CLE program is FREE for NYSBA Members.
- June 18, 2021
- 2:00 PM
- 3:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Kapil Longani, Counsel to the Mayor of NYC
- Diana Cortes, Philadelphia City Solicitor
- Carlos Singer, Esq., Deputy Legal Affairs Secretary to the Governor of California & Former Counsel to the Mayor of Los Angeles
- Moderator: Liz Benjamin, Marathon Strategies
- Chris Caso, Esq., Dallas City Attorney
- Committee on Animals and the Law