Facial Recognition Technology: “Court Is In Session” Series (Webinar)
This new webinar series focuses on discovery and admissibility issues relating to emerging technologies. This program will introduce attendees to facial recognition technology and the legal controversies surrounding it. The speakers will then “argue” a motion to the court involving facial recognition technology, and Justice Kennedy will ask questions, make a ruling, and explain her rationale.
Attendees will learn:
- How facial recognition technology works,
- The data it uses,
- Concerns that have been raised about the use of this technology, and
- Pending litigation.
- August 31, 2020
- 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Gail L. Gottehrer, Esq., Law Office of Gail Gottehrer LLC
- Hon. Tanya R. Kennedy, Supreme Court Justice of the State of New York
- Ronald J. Hedges, Esq., Dentons USA
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- Committee On Technology And The Legal Profession