Fiduciary Liability, Valuation And Prudent Investing (Webinar)
The COVID-19 Pandemic and the economic difficulties that have accompanied it have raised numerous estate and trust administration issues relating to the valuation of estate and trust assets; including business valuations, fiduciary investments and liabilities. Participants will gain insight concerning fiduciary valuation, investment and liability issues about which trusts and estates practitioners should be aware in these uncertain economic times.
- May 12, 2020
- 11:00 AM
- 12:00 PM
Areas Of Professional Practice Credit(s):
- Virtual Participation
- Robert Harper, Esq., Farrell Fritz, P.C.
- Pasquale Rafanelli, Empire Valuation Consultants
- Joseph Ammirati, Empire Valuation Consultants
- Harold L. Deiters III, Empire Valuation Consultants
NYSBA Member Price: $50.00 Join (or renew) for special member pricing
Non-Member Price: $150.00
Sponsoring Committee Group
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education