Healthcare Dispute Resolution In Pandemic And Beyond: The Economic And Legal Impacts On The Resolution Continuum
Please join us in a webinar, the result of a collaboration between the Litigation Committee of the Health Law Section (HLS) and the Healthcare Committee of the Dispute Resolution Section (DRS).
HEALTHCARE DISPUTE RESOLUTION IN PANDEMIC AND BEYOND – THE ECONOMIC AND LEGAL IMPACTS ON THE RESOLUTION CONTINUUM.
The COVID-19 public health crisis has severely impacted the healthcare sector as it has the rest of the country’s economy. As more issues arise due to COVID, that are likely to require some form of dispute resolution, healthcare attorneys now face additional factors for consideration in the continuum of dispute resolution (DR) techniques. What is the best approach for this case? How has the pandemic impacted my client?
Our highly skilled panelists of litigators and DR practitioners will answer these questions and more. They will delve into the areas of healthcare disputes that are most affected by the pandemic and share their experiences and best practices when faced with determining the most strategic, efficient and/or effective approach to resolving disputes. Participants will leave with a better appreciation of the dispute resolution decision-making process.
- December 21, 2020
- 1:00 PM
- 2:15 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Moderator: Joan D. Hogarth, Esq., ADR Practitioner, Law Office of Joan D Hogarth
- Speaker: Jeffrey Sherrin, Esq., Shareholder, O’Connell and Aronowitz
- Speaker: Edward Kornreich, Esq., Partner, Proskauer Rose LLP
- Speaker: Katherine Benesch, Esq., Principal, Benesch & Associates, LLC
- Speaker: Daniel Hurteau, Esq., Partner, Nixon Peabody
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- Dispute Resolution Section
- Health Law Section