How The SECURE Act Affects Disabled And Chronically Ill Beneficiaries
This program will focus on the special provisions in the SECURE Act for disabled and chronically ill beneficiaries. The SECURE Act added the Applicable Multi-Beneficiary Trust (AMBT) for supplemental needs trusts. The seminar will concentrate on the AMBT, including the rules and special drafting that may be helpful in qualifying as an AMBT, stand-alone trusts versus SNTs within a revocable or testamentary trust, and beneficiary designations and related topics.
- April 13, 2021
- 1:00 PM
- 3:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Speaker: Nancy H. Welber, Esq., CPA, Nancy H. Welber, P.C.
- Moderator: Tara Anne Pleat, Esq., Wilcenski & Pleat PLLC
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- Trusts & Estates Law Section
- Elder Law & Special Needs Section