How-To: Effective Representation Of Clients During Video Mediation (Webinar)
ADVOCACY IN NEW YORK'S COMING PRESUMPTIVE ADR WORLD – –
A SERIES OF PRESENTATIONS BY THE DR SECTION FOR ADVOCATES IN SETTLEMENT CONFERENCES, MEDIATIONS, AND MORE
The second topic in this series is titled How-To: Effective Representation of Clients During Video Mediation
Understanding the Dispute Relative to the Forum
Understanding the Psychology of Working Online
Choosing the Mediator
Choosing the Technology
Pre-Mediation: Planning to Succeed
During the Mediation Session
Today’s Session Is Over: Now What?
This program is produced in cooperation with the Nassau County Bar Association's ADR Committee.
- April 27, 2020
- 1:00 PM
- 2:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Ross Kartez (Program Chair), Ruskin Moscou Faltischek, P.C.
- Jess A. Bunshaft (Planning Co-Chair), Speaker, Synergist Mediation
- Tai-Heng Cheng, Speaker, Sidley Austin LLP
- Jeremy Lack, Speaker, LAWTECH, CH
- Jeremy R. Feinberg (Moderator), Speaker, New York State Supreme Court, New York County Civil Division
- Manon Schonewille, Speaker, Manon Schonewille, Legal Rebel, Business Mediation & Negotiation | Toolkit Company (NL)
- Marilyn K. Genoa (Planning Co-Chair), Speaker, Genoa & Associates, P.C./Synergist Mediation
- Dispute Resolution Section