International Litigation: Inbound Cross-Border Discovery
Sponsored by the International Litigation Committee of the Commercial and Federal Litigation Section.
Members of the International Litigation Committee and Students: Please use coupon code ILCLV21 to receive free entry.
International Discovery – Tools and Practice Tips: A two-part discussion of discovery tools available to aid in international civil litigation. Part 1 will discuss US tools available in aid of foreign proceedings. Part 2 will cover foreign tools available to US litigants.
Part 1. Inbound cross-border discovery.
· 28 USC 1782
· CPLR 3102
· Chapter 15 of the Bankruptcy Code
- May 3, 2022
- 5:00 PM
- 6:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Moderator: Gretta Walters, Partner, Chaffetz Lindsey
- Speaker: Charlene Sun, Partner, DLA Piper
- Speaker: Chris Paparella, Partner, Steptoe
- Speaker: Alan J. Lipkin, Partner, Chaffetz Lindsey
- Commercial & Federal Litigation Section
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- International Section
- International Litigation Committee (Commercial And Federal Litigation)