International Section 2023 Mexico Global Conference
What is the Global Conference?
Each year, NYSBA’s International Section hosts a conference in a different city outside of the United States to provide American and foreign colleagues the opportunity to meet, network, and expand their international practices. Our most recent conferences have been held in London (2022), New York City (2022), Tokyo, (2019), Montréal (2018), Antigua, Guatemala (2017), Paris (2016), São Paulo (2015), Vienna (2014), Hanoi (2013), Lisbon (2012), Panama (2011), and Sydney (2010).
This year, the conference will consist of three days of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) panels and plenaries on various hot topics in international law. The meeting also offers networking opportunities in the form of extended breaks, luncheons, receptions, dinners, including our traditional gala dinner, and social and cultural events.
What will I get from participating?
The Global Conference offers participants opportunities to:
- Attend programs with faculty foremost in their fields who will address both legal and professional issues and their impact on international practices;
- Exchange ideas and strategies with other professionals on an informal basis; and
- Meet and network with key players from leading international firms and businesses who share common interests and
- concerns relating to international legal practice.
$ 850 NYSBA Member Early Bird (Until Sept. 8, 2023)
$1,000 NYSBA Member Standard Rate
$ 950 Nonmember Early Bird (Until Sept. 8, 2023)
$1,100 Nonmember Standard Rate
$ 450 In-house Counsel
$ 450 Young Lawyers (recently admitted within the past 3 years)
$ 450 Nonlawyers
$140 President’s Reception | Soumaya Museum (Oct. 11)
$140 Drinks & Mingle | Habita Hotel (Oct. 12)
$170 Gala Reception & Dinner | JW Marriott Hotel (Oct. 13)
*Main registration ticket includes 3-day CLE programming, lunch and coffee breaks only. Social evening events are separate from the main registration fee.
**Tickets for the social evening events are limited and will be accommodated on a first come first serve basis.
Notice of cancellation must be received by Wednesday, September 20, 2023 in order to obtain a refund of fees.
Last day of registration is Monday, September 25, 2023. We do NOT accept on-site registrations.
For registration issues and technical assistance:
Please fill out this registration form and submit it to either
• Member Resource Center (MRC) at [email protected] | Phone: 800-582-2452 / +1 (518) 463-3724
• Carra Forgea at [email protected] | Phone: +1 (518) 487-5521 | Fax: +1 (518) 487-5521
For more information on ACCOMMODATION, program AGENDA, SPEAKERS and SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES, please click here.
- October 11, 2023
- October 13, 2023
- 8:00 AM
- 11:30 PM
- Outside USA
- JW Marriott Hotel
Andres Bello 29
11560 Mexico City,
- International Section
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education
- Young Lawyers Section