Introduction To Entertainment Law: Basic/Current Issues 2018 – Part 1 Video Replay
I. Immigration Issues for Foreign Talent | 1.0 in Areas of Professional Practice
II. Overview of Music Law Basics | 1.0 in Areas of Professional Practice
III. “I Got My Law Degree And…” – What You Need to Know on Contract Drafting and Other Practical Skills to Succeed in Entertainment Law | 1.0 MCLE Credit in Skills
Please note, this program was previously recorded. Newly admitted attorneys will not be eligible to collect Skills credit from watching this program.
- August 2, 2022
- 11:00 AM
- 2:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Joyce Sydnee Dollinger, Esq., Marc Jacobson, P.C.
- Kimberly N. Grant, Esq., Pryor Cashman LLP
- Diane Krausz, Esq., Planning Co-Chair, Diane Krausz & Associates
- Neeta Ragoowansi, Esq., National Performing Rights Exchange (NPREX)
- Stephen B. Rodner, Esq., Planning Co-Chair, Pryor Cashman LLP
- Rosemarie Tully, Esq., Planning Co-Chair, Rosemarie Tully, P.C.
- Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law Section
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education