Introduction To ESG (Environmental, Social And Governance): Can ESG Help Your Real Estate Practice?
This program will be an introduction to ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) with a panel discussion from real estate industry professionals regarding what ESG is and how it impacts the real estate sector. Panelists will discuss how ESG is defined, its impact on an organization and its business, and ESG guidelines and compliance.
- December 9, 2022
- 9:30 AM
- 10:30 AM
- Virtual Participation
- Jeanne Roig-Irwin, Clifford Chance US LLP
- Stephen Nickelsburg, Esq., Clifford Chance US LLP
- Denise M. Juron-Borgese, Ciminelli Real Estate Corporation
- Joe Hach, Refined CRE
- Baylor Miller Daggmill, Deutsche Finance Group
- Real Property Law Section
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education