Landlord-Tenant Law During Covid: Singin’ the Delta Blues
Program description: The COVID-19 Pandemic has brought many changes to the way that landlord-tenant law is practiced in New York. Massimo D’Angelo will discuss the latest of these developments from a practitioner’s point of view. The past year also brought important non-COVID developments to this ever changing area as well. Dan Blumenthal, the author of the Practice Commentaries to the RPL and RPAPL in McKinney’s will highlight some of these developments.
- September 24, 2021
- 12:00 PM
- 1:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Peter A. Kolodny, Esq., Speaker, Kolodny P.C.
- Dan M. Blumenthal, Esq., Speaker, Wenig Saltiel LLP
- Massimo F. D'Angelo, Esq., Speaker, Akerman LLP
- Paul N. Gruber, Esq., Speaker, Borah Goldstein Altschuler Nahins & Goidel, P.C.
- Real Property Law Section
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education