Legal And Ethical Considerations In Securitized Loan Transactions (Webinar)
This program is only $25 for Business Law Section members, $50 for NYSBA members and $150 for Non-Members. Join the Business Law Section and save!
Troy A. Paredes, founder of Paredes Strategies LLC and an SEC Commissioner from 2008-2013, Jay L. Hack, partner at Gallet Dreyer & Berkey, LLP, and Peter W. LaVigne, partner at Goodwin Procter and Chair of the Business Law Section of NYSBA will discuss:
- The securitization of loans and when loans become securities
- The Woodbridge Companies Litigation
- Ethical considerations in securitized loan transactions including the role of attorneys
If you have any questions that you would like to pose to the presenters prior to the meeting, please contact the moderator of the panel, Matt Rossi, at [email protected] to submit your questions.
- July 15, 2020
- 12:30 PM
- 1:45 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Speaker: Troy A. Paredes, Esq., Founder of Paredes Strategies LLC and an SEC Commissioner from 2008-2013
- Speaker: Matt Rossi, Esq. (Moderator), Mayer Brown
- Speaker: Peter W. LaVigne, Esq., Partner at Goodwin Procter and Chair of the Business Law Section
- Speaker: Jay L. Hack, Esq., Partner at Gallet Dreyer & Berkey, LLP
- Business Law Section