Legal Challenges Facing Restaurants During And After A Pandemic
Restaurants have always faced unique business and legal challenges, different than most other industries. Operating during a pandemic has certainly not relieved any of those challenges and instead has made them even more complicated.
In this program, we will cover four areas that restauranteurs, and the lawyers upon whom they rely, must have top of mind to move their businesses forward in the midst of a pandemic. In each of their particular areas of practice, our four speakers will address:
- Navigating ever changing employment laws
- Current liquor license guidelines
- Leasing Issues for landlords and tenants; and
- Protecting a restaurant’s intellectual property and marketing the brand
This program is suited both for those who already represent restaurants and those who are considering expanding their practices.
- November 12, 2020
- 1:00 PM
- 3:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Nancy B. Schess, Esq., Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
- Kyle-Beth Hilfer, Esq., Hilfer Law
- Robin Zeidel, Esq., Zeidel & Associates P.C.
- Donald M. Bernstein, Esq., Bernstein Redo P.C.
- Labor & Employment Law Section