Managing The Onslaught Of COVID: Triggered Financial Services Disputes – Is Arbitration The Solution?
This is a 60-minute CLE program focusing on the cost savings, expedited resolution and other benefits afforded by arbitrating, rather than litigating, commercial disputes in the financial services sector, particularly in light of the current backlog in the courts arising from COVID. The panelists will provide perspectives from attorney participants, arbitrators and financial services participants. This timely topic should generate lively debate between and among the panelists and audience, as well as guidance on an important cost and risk management tool.
- November 12, 2020
- 12:30 PM
- 1:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Leslie Berkoff, Speaker, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP
- Mansi Karol, Moderator, American Arbitration Association
- Jeff Zaino, Speaker, American Arbitration Association
- Deborah Reperowitz, Speaker, Co-Chair of Bankruptcy, Workouts & Creditors' Rights
- Dispute Resolution Section