Orders of Protection from the Perspective of the Family Lawyer, the Criminal Lawyer, and the Bench
The program will focus on the process of obtaining and opposing Orders of Protection in Family Court and provide an in-depth analysis from the perspective of the Petitioner’s attorney and the Respondent’s attorney in approaching each stage of the litigation from initial filing through the conclusion of the hearing. The program will also include further input and perspective from the criminal lawyer and the bench.
- November 18, 2020
- 1:00 PM
- 3:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Michael C. Daab, Esq., Program Chair, Gassman Baiamonte Gruner, P.C.
- Marc C. Gann, Esq., Speaker, Collins Gann McCloskey & Barry, PLLC
- Hon. Douglas E. Hoffman, Speaker, New York County Supreme Court - Part 44 Matrimonial IAS Part
- Daniel Mark Lipschutz, Esq., Speaker, Aronson, Mayefsky, & Sloan, LLP
- Evan D. Schein, Esq., Speaker, Berkman Bottger Newman & Schein, LLP
- Family Law Section