Real Estate Titles: The Practice Of Real Estate Law
First came the book and now you can learn about these must know subjects and the latest updates by the authors in person. Any attorney or professional involved in the practice of real estate law or wants to learn more about the practice of real estate law at a very basic to a very sophisticated level.
Airspace, Air Rights and Transferable Development Rights
Title to Land in Beds of Streets and Highways
The Nature of Title and Estates in New York & Estates in New York & Deeds
Real Estate Finance & Main Street to Wall Street: The Journey to Securitization
All program registrants will receive the eBook for Real Estate Titles, Fourth Edition included in their registration.
Program Registrants will also have the option to purchase the hardcover version of Real Estate Titles, Fourth Edition from NYSBA at a discount of 50% off. Please note, the offer ends October 31st, 2021.
Please note, all registrations for this program are final. Those who cannot attend the live webinar will be able to view the recorded program as soon as it is available. We will not be allowing cancellations for this program.
- October 14, 2021
- 9:00 AM
- 3:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Adam Leitman Bailey, Esq., Speaker;Program Chair, Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C.
- Jean Partridge, Esq., Speaker, Benchmark Title Agency, LLC
- Caroline G. Harris, Esq., Speaker, GoldmanHarris LLC
- Joseph Philip Forte, Esq., Speaker, AmTrust Title Insurance Company
- Laura E. Ayers, Esq., Speaker, The Law Offices of Laura Ayers
- Michael J. Berey, Esq., Speaker, First American Title Insurance Company
- Fredric L. Altschuler, Esq., Speaker, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Michael Rikon, CRE, Speaker, Goldstein Rikon Rikon & Houghton, P.C.
- Real Property Law Section
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education