Real World Cyber Risks For Attorneys: Annual Meeting 2021
The simple fact is that cyber-attacks are on the rise for law firms. Suffering a data breach can be devasting for a law firm’s reputation. How can a current or prospective client trust a firm that has suffered a breach? How can they be assured their information is safe?
This webinar will examine the reason why law firms are targets, real life loss and claims examples, and tips and tactics law firms can take to mitigate this ever increasing risk.
Thank you to our Sponsor!
- January 29, 2021
- 11:00 AM
- 12:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Mike Mooney, USI Affinity
- Doug Kreitzberg, Designed Privacy, LLC
- Brett Scher, Esq., Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck
- Marian C. Rice, Esq., L'Abbate, Balkan, Colavita & Contini, LLP
- Committee on Law Practice Management