Remote Execution Of Estate Planning Documents (Webinar)
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the execution of wills, trusts, health care proxies and powers of attorney has come to a near halt. NYS Executive Orders 202.7 and 202.14 allow for remote notarization and execution of estate planning documents. Join experts in both the Trusts and Estates and Elder Law and Special Needs Sections in reviewing how to assist your clients execute estate planning documents using video conferencing.
- April 15, 2020
- 11:00 AM
- 12:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Jeffrey Asher, Esq., Law Offices of Jeffrey A. Asher, PLLC
- Nicole L. Clouthier, Esq., Cioffi Slezak Wildgrube, P.C.
- Patricia J. Shevy, Esq. (Moderator), The Shevy Law Firm, LLC
- Angelo M. Grasso, Esq., Greenfield Stein & Senior, LLP
- Deborah A. Kearns, Esq., Albany County Surrogate's Court
- Michael D. Dezik, Esq., Wilcenski Pleat Law
- Trusts & Estates Law Section
- Elder Law & Special Needs Section