Renewable Energy Siting (Webinar)
On April 3, the Public Service Law Article 10 siting process for large solar and wind farms was replaced by the Accelerated Renewable Energy Growth and Community Benefit Act. Learn the process under the new law, when it supersedes local laws, the transition from Article 10, PILOT and community benefit agreements, and other issues related to siting renewable energy developments.
This program is co-sponsored by the Real Property Law Section, the Environmental & Energy Law Section and the Local & State Government Section.
- May 6, 2020
- 1:00 PM
- 2:15 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Alan J. Knauf, Esq., Knauf Shaw LLP
- Dwight Kanyuck, Esq., Knauf Shaw LLP
- Kathy Spencer, LaBella Associates
- Gary A. Abraham, Esq., Law Office of Gary A. Abraham
- James Muscato, Esq., Young Sommer LLC
- Local And State Government Law Section