Retaining Clients Across Generations
Finding and retaining clients is a critical skill for successful law firm attorneys of every generation, including Baby Boomers, Gen Xers, and Millennials. While most law firm leaders and relationship partners are currently Boomers and Gen Xers, more Millennials are making partner and firm clients are increasingly younger Gen Xers and Millennials. To remain profitable, firms must effectively address the different attitudes and preferences of all of their clients, regardless of generation. In this highly interactive presentation, Phyllis Weiss Haserot, President of Practice Development Counsel, will moderate a panel discussion of professionals who will address:
- The compelling business case for a multi-generational approach
- The assets each generation brings to business development and client retention
- Tips and take-aways for building great relationships with clients of different generations
This is the first of three presentations to tackle generational issues at law firms. Join us on July 14 at 12:30pm for "Embracing GENgagement to Win the DEI Challenge" and on August 12 at 12:30pm for "Passing the Torch: Building Sustainable Firms with Age Inclusive Succession Planning."
Registrants for this program will receive a 20% discount off of Phyllis Weiss Haserot's book, Embrace GENgagement using promo EMGNYA upon checkout.
- June 10, 2021
- 12:30 PM
- 2:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Amisha R. Patel, Esq., Dechert, LLP
- Phyllis Weiss Haserot, Practice Development Counsel, President
- Eileen M. Overbaugh, Esq., Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education