Risk Management For Lawyers 2021
Designed for all practicing attorneys regardless of their level of expertise, this program will provide practical tips to help improve your practice and lessen the possibility of a malpractice claim or grievance. The program will provide an overview of the New York Rules of Professional Conduct, disciplinary rules, recent developments, cases of interest and includes topics such as:
– Competency in Areas of Practice and Insurance Considerations
– Recognizing and Handling Conflicts of Interest
– Effective Client Relations and Resolving Attorney-Client Disputes
– Relations with Others, Including Partners and Nonclients
Earn 4.0 MCLE Ethics credits while getting up-to-date tips from experienced practitioners and consultants.
Save on Your Professional Liability Insurance!
Participants in this program receive a 7.5% credit toward their CNA Lawyers' Professional Liability premium. If your renewal has already passed, the credit will be applied at your next renewal. Please note that the 7.5% credit is per attorney participating in the program regardless of status (open to full-time, part-time and moonlighting attorneys).
- October 1, 2021
- 9:00 AM
- 1:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Marian C. Rice, Esq., L'Abbate, Balkan, Colavita & Contini, L.L.P.
- A. Michael Furman, Esq., Furman Kornfeld & Brennan LLP
- Brett A. Scher, Esq., Kaufman Dolowich Voluck LLP
- Mike Mooney, USI Affinity
- Committee on Law Practice Management
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education