Starting Off Right: The Do’s And Don’ts Of Retainer Agreements & Engagement Letters
The panelists will address the requirements of Rule 1.5 of the Rules of Professional Conduct, as well as Parts 1215 and 1400 of the Joint Rules of the Appellate Divisions. They will also discuss provisions, beyond the required ones, which retainer agreements and engagement letters should include, along with provisions which they should not include
- June 14, 2021
- 12:00 PM
- 1:15 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Matthew K. Flanagan, Esq., Catalano Gallardo & Petropoulos, L.L.P.
- Marian C. Rice, Esq., L'Abbate, Balkan, Colavita & Contini, L.L.P.
- Brett A. Scher, Esq., Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck LLP
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- Committee On Law Practice Management