Technology Repair: Confidentiality And Security Risks
What do you do when you drop your phone or if your computer screen turns blue? Do you have a technician come on site or do you bring your device to a service center? Do you take steps to secure your data from loss and unauthorized access before you do? Join Alexander Paykin and Erica Ludwick as they discuss the dangers and best practices involved in maintaining and repairing your smart phones, tablet, laptops and other devices, and the red flags to avoid to make sure you protect confidentiality and maintain privilege.
- April 26, 2023
- 2:00 PM
- 3:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Erica Ludwick, Deputy Director, Legal Aid Society
- Alexander Paykin, Esq., The Law Office of Alexander Paykin, P.C.
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education
- Committee on Technology and the Legal Profession
- Committee on Law Practice Management