The Interplay Between New York And SEC’s Regulation Of Virtual Currencies (Webinar)
This program is FREE for Business Law Section members.
Not a Member? Join the Section today and save!
We will discuss the interplay between New York and the SEC’s regulation of virtual currencies.
Tram Nguyen, Mayer Brown Corporate & Securities partner and chairperson of the New York State Bar Association’s (NYSBA) Securities Regulation Committee, is pleased to announce that Kathleen McGee, H. Gregory Baker and Alexandra Droz of Lowenstein Sandler will be discussing:
- – The current state of cryptocurrency law in New York and the SEC’s and the state’s policies on and enforcement of the law
- – Recent noteworthy actions involving digital assets
- – Predictions of future trends in cryptocurrency law enforcement policy and regulation
- November 18, 2020
- 11:30 AM
- 12:30 PM
Areas Of Professional Practice Credit(s):
- Virtual Participation
- Speaker: H. Gregory Baker, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Kathleen McGee, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
Section Member Price: Free
NYSBA Member Price: $50.00 Join (or renew) for special member pricing
Non-Member Price: $150.00
Sponsoring Committee Group
- Business Law Section