The Irrevocable Trust: To Include Or Not To Include
A dive into what Medicaid Asset Protection trust provisions we use…or maybe should be using. What seems to work and what maybe doesn’t.
Note: This program was originally presented as part of the Elder Law & Special Needs Section's 2021 Summer Meeting.
- August 16, 2021
- 12:00 PM
- 1:15 PM
- Virtual Participation
12:00 – 1:15 p.m. The Irrevocable Trust: To Include or Not to Include
Matthew J. Nolfo, Esq.
Matthew J. Nolfo & Associates
New York, NY
Kameron Brooks, Esq.
Brooks & Brooks, LLP
Little Valley, NY
Ellen G. Makofsky, Esq.
Makofsky Law Group, P.C.
Garden City, NY
(1.5 Areas of Professional Practice)
- Speaker: Kameron Brooks, Esq., Brooks & Brooks, LLP
- Speaker: Ellen G. Makofsky, Esq., Makofsky Law Group, P.C.
- Speaker: Matthew J. Nolfo, Esq., Matthew J. Nolfo & Associates
- Elder Law & Special Needs Section
- Trusts & Estates Law Section
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education