The Rise Of Legal Technology In 2023: Opportunities And Challenges
Non-Members must use this coupon code when registering to receive the complimentary registration rate: COMPMU71. To register online, enter the code in the payment section, or call the Member Resource Center to register at 1-800-582-2452 and give them the code to waive the registration fee.
This panel of experienced women lawyers from different countries will discuss the importance of embracing legal technology and tools to improve the services that attorneys provide to clients. Legal tech tools are commonly used for billing, legal research, e-signatures, records and matter management, and even chat applications. While the use of such innovative tools is crucial to meeting client demands, many lawyers lack familiarity with these new technologies and their information security and ethical implications. Legal and cultural issues in various countries may affect how and when those technologies are used. Our panel will discuss how they have tackled these challenges and provided training opportunities for their colleagues. After the panel discussion, participants are invited to join a networking session in honor of Women's History Month to meet tech-minded attorneys from all over the world.
Join us after the program for the Virtual Networking Reception (2:00 P.M. – 2:30 P.M.)!
Attendees will have the chance to interact with the speakers and each other following the program. This is complimentary with your registration.
- March 21, 2023
- 1:00 PM
- 2:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Sheryl B. Galler, Esq., Speaker, Book Law LLP
- Helen Naves, Esq., Speaker, HNaves Advogados
- Monica Colombera, Speaker, Legance - Avvocati Associati
- Nancy Satiko Caigawa, Esq., Speaker, Kasznar Leonardos Propriedade Intelectual
- Jessica L. Copeland, Esq., Speaker, Bond, Schoeneck & King, PLLC
- Chinyere Okorocha, Esq., Speaker, Jackson, Etti & Edu
- Women in Law Section
- International Section
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education
- Committee on Law Practice Management