The Trial Lawyers Section 2nd Annual Ruth Bader Ginsburg Vanguard Award and CLE Program
The Trial Lawyers Section Annual Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Vanguard Award honors a Trial Attorney who has made extraordinary efforts in addressing and raising awareness about issues of equity, diversity, and inclusion.
Congratulations to Katrine Aliha Beck, Esq., Partner at Fullerton Beck LLP, winner of the 2nd Annual Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Vanguard Award!
Please visit the Trial Lawyers Website for more information on the award and meet Katrine.
You are invited to join the Trial Lawyers Section as they celebrate the honoree of the 2nd Annual Ruth Bader Ginsburg Award. The program will include 1.0 MCLE Credit in Diversity & Inclusion and is a free program for members and nonmembers.
If you are not a current member of NYSBA, we would like to offer you a discounted membership to join if you enroll by October 6th. All new members who join before the program on October 6th will also be enrolled in the Trial Lawyers Section, complimentary, until the end of the year.
- October 6, 2021
- 5:15 PM
- 6:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Hon. Genine D. Edwards, Speaker, Supreme Court, 2nd Judicial District
- Hon. Doris M. Gonzalez, Speaker, Administrative Judge of Civil Matters, Bronx County
- Hon. Hector LaSalle, Speaker, Presiding Justice, Appellate Division, 2nd Department
- Trini Ross, Esq., Speaker, US Attorney Nominee for the Western District of New York
- Hon. Rowan Wilson, Speaker, Associate Judge of the Court of Appeals
- Trial Lawyers Section
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education