The Virtual Court System: Challenges Of Converting To Virtual Courtroom & The Pitfalls Of Virtual Practice – NYSBA Trial Academy Virtual Conference (Webinar)
The Virtual Court System: Challenges of Converting to Virtual Courtroom and the Pitfalls of Virtual Practice.
Topics to be discussed:
– Guiding you through the transition into the on-line court proceedings
– How do they differ from what we are used to?
– What tools do we need to succeed in an online court environment?
– Dynamic with Clients – virtual v. in person communication
A discussion about what preceding are being handled virtually through the different stages of court reopenings.
- June 23, 2020
- 2:00 PM
- 4:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Hon. Jonah Triebwasser - Red Hook Town and Village Justice
- Hon. Kimberly O'Connor - Albany County Supreme Court
- Michael O'Brien, Esq. - O’Brien Law Firm PLLC
- Sherry Levin Wallach, Esq. - The Legal Aid Society of Westchester County
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- Trial Lawyers Section