The Virtual Court System: Challenges of Converting to Virtual Courtroom & the Pitfalls of Virtual Practice – NYSBA Trial Academy Virtual Conference (Webinar)
The Virtual Court System: Challenges of Converting to Virtual Courtroom and the Pitfalls of Virtual Practice.
Topics to be discussed:
– Guiding you through the transition into the on-line court proceedings
– How do they differ from what we are used to?
– What tools do we need to succeed in an online court environment?
– Dynamic with Clients – virtual v. in person communication
A discussion about what preceding are being handled virtually through the different stages of court reopenings.
- June 23, 2020
- 2:00 PM
- 4:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Hon. Jonah Triebwasser, Speaker, Red Hook Town and Village Justice
- Sherry Levin Wallach, Esq., The Legal Aid Society of Westchester County
- Michael O'Brien, Esq., Speaker, O’Brien Law Firm PLLC
- Hon. Kimberly O'Connor, Speaker, Albany County Supreme Court
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education