Using E-Filing in Surrogates and Family Court, How EDS Works : Ask the Person in Charge – Video Replay
Surrogate Court E-Filing – Electronic Document Delivery System
- Used in over 300 courts including City / Criminal / Family Court – to deliver documents electronically
- E-filing topics can be same as day one
- DEMO – Surrogate Court E-Filing
- EDDS Basics
DEMO – EDDS
If you are having any trouble registering, or getting into your NYSBA account, please contact our Member Resource Center team at 800-582-2452. Please note: As this is a video replay, Skills credits do not qualify for CLE credits for newly admitted attorneys.
Another good presentation.
Thank you for the class.
- June 28, 2023
- 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Mark A. Berman, Speaker, Partner at Ganfer Shore Leeds & Zauderer LLP
- Jeffrey Carucci, Speaker, Jeffrey Carucci, Statewide Coordinator of Electronic Filing in the New York State’s Unified Court System; Director of the OCA Division of E-Filing
- Task Force on Post-Pandemic Future of the Profession
- Torts, Insurance, & Compensation Law Section
- Trial Lawyers Section
- Family Law Section
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education