Using E-Filing To Your Advantage: Ask Questions Of The Person In Charge – Video Replay
Day one: Supreme Court Civil Term
- Review of E-filing Basics
- Legislation / CPLR / Court Rules / Local Protocol
- Authorized Courts and Case types
- Mandatory vs Consensual
- ID /Password -Attorney / Filing Agent / Unrepresented
- Format / File Size
- Notification of Orders/Judgments
- Notice of Entry
- Preparing your Documents for Filing
- Hyperlinking / Bookmarking / OCR
- What should and should not be filed
- Errors in Filing / Documents returned for correction / Help
- Who and how to contact
DEMO – Supreme Court initial Filing / Motion Filing
If you are having any trouble registering, or getting into your NYSBA account, please contact our Member Resource Center team at 800-582-2452. Please note: As this is a video replay, Skills credits do not qualify for CLE credits for newly admitted attorneys.
Great refresher, just when I needed it.
This was excellent.
Presenter was outstanding.
- October 12, 2022
- 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Speaker: Mark A. Berman, Partner at Ganfer Shore Leeds & Zauderer LLP
- Speaker: Jeffrey Carucci, Statewide Coordinator of Electronic Filing in the New York State’s Unified Court System; Director of the OCA Division of E-Filing
- Task Force On Post-Pandemic Future Of The Profession
- Elder Law & Special Needs Section
- Family Law Section
- Torts, Insurance, & Compensation Law Section
- Trial Lawyers Section
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education