What New York Healthcare Lawyers, Providers and Payors Need to Know About Health Equity Now
What New York Healthcare Lawyers, Providers and Payors Need to Know about Health Equity Now!
Healthcare equity is one of the most significant public health issues facing our communities today. It is also an area of increasing federal and state regulatory attention. Healthcare attorneys, providers and payors need to know about these initiatives to position themselves and their communities to succeed.
Join members of the NYSBA Health Law Section’s Public Health Committee and Hodgson Russ as they discuss developments in health care equity while networking with healthcare professionals in the Western New York area.
Who should attend:
Healthcare attorneys, providers and payors, and those interested in learning about federal and state initiatives addressing healthcare equity in our communities.
The CLE presentation will take place from 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., with cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and networking both before and after the presentation. We hope you will join us!
This event is cosponsored by the Membership and Public Health Committees of the Health Law Section, the Committee on Continuing Legal Education of the New York State Bar Association and by Hodgson Russ LLP.
Please note: this event is in-person only.
Registration for this event is free.
Those who do not wish to register through the NYSBA website may contact the Member Resource Center directly Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at 1-800-582-2452 or via email at [email protected].
- June 29, 2023
- 5:30 PM
- 7:30 PM
- Hodgson Russ LLP
The Guaranty Building 140 Pearl Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
- Jane Bello Burke, Hodgson Russ LLP (Immediate Past Chair of the Health Law Section)
- Clifford E. Barnes, Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Heather M. Butts, JD, MPH, MA, Assistant Professor, Health Policy & Management, Leadership Class Faculty Lead, Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health (Chair, Public Health Committee of the Health Law Section)
- Dorothy E. Shuldman, Phillips Lytle LLP (Chair, Public Health Committee of the Health Law Section)
- Membership Committee (Health Law)
- Public Health Committee
- Health Law Section
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education