Women On The Move 2022 – Aftershocks: Implications Of The Dobbs Decision
Join us to hear our powerful keynote speaker and three panels of distinguished and dynamic speakers who will share their views regarding potential and actual considerations when providing counsel to those affected by the US Supreme Court’s June 2022 decision in Dobbs v. Jackson’s Women Health Organization, which overturned Roe v Wade. Panelists will discuss the far-reaching constitutional, ethical, and employment law implications of the Dobbs decision and its likely effects on women nationwide.
This year's panel topics include:
Keynote Speaker: Bear Atwood, Esq., Vice President, National Organization for Women
Dobbs Dilemmas: Ethical Implications
Dealing with Dobbs: Counseling Clients
Dissecting Dobbs: Constitutional Implications
Join us after the program for the Virtual Networking Cocktail Party (5:00 P.M. – 6:00 P.M.)!
Attendees will have the chance to interact with the speakers and each other following the program. This is complimentary with your registration, and you will receive a separate zoom link to join.
Thank You to our Sponsor!
- October 20, 2022
- 1:00 PM
- 6:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Section Chair: Sheryl B. Galler, Esq., Moskowitz & Book, LLP
- Program Chair: Nancy Sciocchetti, Esq., Mercury
- Program Chair: Jennifer M. Boll, Esq., Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC
- Sherry Levin Wallach, Esq., The Legal Aid Society of Westchester County
- Speaker: Bear Atwood,Esq., National Organization for Women
- Speaker: Christopher R. Riano, Esq., Center for Civic Education
- Speaker: Professor Lucinda M. Finley, University at Buffalo School of Law
- Speaker: Professor Vincent M. Bonventre, Albany Law School
- Speaker: Ria Tabacco Mar, Esq., American Civil Liberties Union
- Moderator: Kaylin L. Whittingham, Esq., Whittingham Law
- Speaker: Carole J. Buckner, Esq., Procopio, Cory, Hargreaves & Savitch LLP
- Speaker: Kathryn Donnelly, Esq., Law Firm of Daniel J. Reiter, Esq.
- Speaker: Marcy Tench Stovall, Esq., Pullman & Comley LLC
- Speaker: Michael S. Ross, Esq., Law Offices of Michael S. Ross
- Moderator: Erica S. Youngerman, Esq., Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Speaker: Judah A. Eisner, Esq., Maimonides Medical Center
- Speaker: Nihla F. Sikkander, Esq., Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC
- Speaker: Rick G. Zimmerman, Esq., Zocdoc, Inc.
- Speaker: Trisha Sircar, Esq., Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Women In Law Section
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education