Headline Goes Here
Gain access to nearly 900 on-demand CLE programs, available 24/7, with the NYSBA All Access PassPurchase All Access Pass
Wherever you are in your legal career, our library offers hours of programming that will help you meet designated CLE requirements.
We have one of the largest selections of programs to choose from, delivered by some of the most knowledgeable attorneys in the profession, so while the format may not be what you’re used to, the quality of content and information will be. With in-person training options limited, we are committed to adding dozens of new programs to our calendar every month, that are immediately made available via your All Access Pass subscription.
There’s no time like the present to take advantage of continuing legal education offered anytime, anywhere; and with the ability to take as many programs as you want in a one-year period, NYSBA will continue to be the trusted resource that provides you with many options to fit your needs.
- All Access Pass is a 1 year subscription
- Unlimited access to almost 900 on-demand programs
- New programs added weekly
- Includes almost three dozen Covid-19 specific programs, with new ones being added weekly
- Available programs cover all categories including:
- Ethic and Professionalism
- Professional Practice
- Diversity, Inclusion and Elimination of Bias
NYSBA Members: $495 (Discounted from the regular price of $795)
To Take Advantage of Special Member Pricing
NYSBA members can take advantage of special member pricing on the All Access Pass by following this process:
- Login to your NYSBA member account by clicking ‘Login’ in the navbar at the top of this page
- After logging in and returning to this page, click the ‘Purchase All Access Pass’ button below
- Once at the store page, add the All Access Pass to your cart. The special member pricing will appear automatically at checkout
- Finish entering your payment and contact details and complete your purchase
- Enjoy access to NYSBA’s full CLE catalog!
Law firm packages and group billing available. Contact our Member Resource Center at 800-582-2452
Newly Admitted Attorney?
While the All Access Pass is an excellent way to learn, it can’t help you meet your Newly Admitted CLE requirements. Visit our ‘Bridging the Gap’ page to earn the credits you need.
Bridging the Gap