As a benefit of membership, NYSBA members have access to free legal research through Fastcase, the leading next-generation legal research service.
NYSBA Members, login here to access the Fastcase link.
To view a list of sources included as a benefit of your NYSBA membership, click here.
Upgrade Your Legal Research Access to the Fastcase Premium National Law Library
- Need to access all state and federal sources for your research? Upgrade your Fastcase access to the Premium National Law Library for just $195 per year. This is 80% off the regular price! You’ll get access to state and federal cases, statutes, rules, and regulations.
- NYSBA’s newly admitted attorney members get free access to this Premium National Law Library for the first two years after admission to the Bar.
- All Fastcase pricing offers are contingent upon continuous membership in NYSBA.
Fastcase Help and Reference Materials
- For video tutorials, webinars, user guides and other training materials, visit the Fastcase Support Page.
- For personalized support, e-mail [email protected] or call toll-free (866) 773-2782.
- For NYSBA CLE programs on using Fastcase, click here.
- If you have other questions or feedback about Fastcase, please contact us.
NYSBA Research Library on Fastcase
- Members can also purchase annual subscriptions to NYSBA’s online library of reference books on Fastcase for just $59 per month or $595 for a one-year subscription.
- To see a list of reference books available, log in to Fastcase via your NYSBA account and select “Browse Libraries.” Under “Treatises and Books,” select “New York State Bar Association.” Expand each title to review an outline of its contents.
- To subscribe, contact Fastcase at 866-773-2782 or [email protected]. Subscriptions to individual titles are also available.
Not a Member?
Join NYSBA for immediate access to member areas of this website and begin taking advantage of our many member benefits.