William Pagan, Esq., Chair
The Pagan Law Firm, PC, New York, New York
William Pagan is a 1987 graduate of the St. John’s University School of Law. He obtained in undergraduate degree from Fordham University in 1984. He was admitted to the New York Bar in 1988.
He is admitted to practice in the Federal Southern and Eastern District Courts of New York and has been admitted pro hac vice to the United States District Court for the Districts of Puerto Rico and Hawaii, as well as New Jersey Superior Court.
His professional memberships include the Puerto Rican Bar Association, New York State Bar Association, American Association for Justice, New York State Trial Lawyers Association, New York County Lawyers Association, New York City Bar Association, and the Bronx, Kings, Queens and New York County Bar Associations as well as the Dominican Bar Association.
He’s a member of The Pagan Law Firm, P.C. and has accumulated over twenty-five years’ experience in trying highly complex medical malpractice cases, serious injuries from construction, lead paint poisoning, municipal premise and general accident cases in State and Federal court in all boroughs of the City of New York, statewide in New York and pro hac vice nationwide.
He was selected a “Super lawyer” and is a member of The National Trial Lawyers, “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” and the Medical Malpractice Top 25 Trial Lawyers.
Presently, Mr. Pagan’s caseload comprises primarily of medical malpractice cases, including birth injury cases, with some construction accident cases, police brutality cases and premises negligence cases as well.
Areas of Practice
- Birth Injuries
- Medical Malpractice
- Traumatic Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Police Brutality
- New York, 1988
- S. District Court Eastern District of New York 1988
- S. District Court Southern District of New York 1988
- S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico, pro hac vice
- S. District Court for the District of Hawaii, pro hac vice
- New Jersey, pro hac vice
- John’s University School of Law
- Fordham University
Honors and Awards
- “Super Lawyer”
- Member, The National Trial Lawyers, “Top 100 Trial Lawyers”
- Member, Medical Malpractice Top 25 Trial Lawyers.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Puerto Rican Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association, Co-Chair, Medical Malpractice Committee, Trial Lawyers Section
- American Association for Justice
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York County Lawyers Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Bronx County Bar Association
- Kings County Bar Association
- Queens County Bar Association
- New York County Bar Association
- Dominican Bar Association
"*" indicates required fields