A Prosecutor’s Guide To Advancing A Public Health Response To Drug Use
This informational program is FREE for all NYSBA members, and $25 for non-members.
The Prosecution, Drug Use & Public Health panel discussion will focus on the current state of drug prosecution, the recommendations put forth in the IIP's newly launched guide A New Approach: A Prosecutor’s Guide to Advancing a Public Health Response to Drug Use, and how prosecutors can uplift treatment over incarceration.
- January 13, 2022
- 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Speaker: Rena Paul, Esq., Alcalaw LLP
- Speaker: Marilyn Mosby, Esq., Baltimore City State’s Attorney
- Speaker: Ronald Martin, Harm Reduction Consultant at North Carolina Harm Reduction Coalition
- Speaker: Dr. Melinda Campopiano, Senior Medical Advisor at JBS International
- Speaker: Alissa Marque Heydari, Esq., Institute for Innovation in Prosecution
- Speaker: Michael Collins, Strategic Policy and Planning Director at the Office of the State’s Attorney for Baltimore City
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- Criminal Justice Section
- Lawyer Assistance Committee