A Virtual Town Hall With The Appellate Division Sponsored By The Commercial And Federal Litigation Section (Webinar)
Join the leadership of the four departments of the Appellate Division, New York Supreme Court for the status of appeals during COVID-19. Hear about the Appellate Division's operations and the methods used to move cases forward.
Have a question? Email it to [email protected] by noon on May 28th and we will discuss it during the Virtual Town Hall.
This is a complimentary program and only open to members of NYSBA's Commercial and Federal Litigation Section.
- May 28, 2020
- 5:00 PM
- 6:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Moderator: Jonathan Fellows, Bond Schoeneck & King
- Justice Rolando T. Acosta, First Appellate Division
- Justice Gerald J. Whalen, Third Appellate Division
- Justice Elizabeth A. Garry, Fourth Appellate Division
- Justice Alan D. Scheinkman, Second Appellate Division
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- Commercial & Federal Litigation Section