Antitrust & AI: Distortion of Competition or Disruption?
The New York State Bar Association, Antitrust Section’s Monopolization & Big Tech Committee is hosting a virtual panel on June 29, 2023, from 12 – 1 PM ET concerning AI’s Impact on Antitrust & Competition Law.
The panel will examine important issues concerning AI and antitrust. The panelists will discuss the recent U.S. algorithmic collusion cases and the potential for future monopolization, merger, and other challenges; with a global perspective.
- June 29, 2023
- 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Antonio Capobianco, Speaker, Deputy Head of the OECD Competition Division
- Matt Kelly, Speaker, Litigation Counsel, Debevoise & Plimpton
- Martin d’Halluin, Moderator, Deputy General Counsel, News Corp
- Thomas Höppner, Speaker, Senior Competition Lawyer and Partner, Hausfeld
- Monopolization and Big Tech Committee
- Antitrust Law Section